We always have room for people who are energetic, deliver excellence and who have a passion for our wonderful industry.
Any open positions that we have available will be displayed below. If you do not see a position that matches your career search currently, please forward your resume, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Manager (20 hours per week)
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our agency or work with us freelance. We’re powered by amazing people and we’re looking for someone who can create compelling content, write brilliant copy and support our client’s growth.
We have a close relationship with our clients and are looking for someone who can bring passion to each campaign and be an integral part of our family. This role is ideal for someone looking for part-time work. We’re flexible – and want you to bring your perspective to the table.
To lead the development and execution of a best-in-class social strategy for One Aldwych, the cultured independent Covent Garden hotel which has recently undergone a fabulous refurbishment. You will ensure our client’s brand vision and stories reach their target guests and strengthen their brand identity. You will be responsible for audience and engagement growth across all channels, ultimately increasing brand awareness and traffic.
Life at Pineapple
With a flexible approach and a hybrid working pattern, your time will be split between home working and client meets at the hotel. The Pineapple spirit is order of the day with regular company meet-ups for learning and socialising.
What you can expect
Working 20 hours per week, spread over five days with part of two or three days per week at the hotel, you will be tasked to:
- Develop our content strategy in-line with wider marketing and business objectives
- Think strategically, analyse content and bring fresh innovation
- Manage content and social media calendars to bring key brand messaging to life in a way that feels socially native
- Publish and post content across all platforms and engage with our social community
- Track and analyse across all tools and platforms with monthly reports
- Maintain a strong look and feel across all social content through a creative vision in aesthetic, tone of voice and relevancy
- Create in-the-moment content from scratch to capture events
- Work as part of the Pineapple team, fully integrated with the full marketing function
- Establish full working knowledge of all areas of the hotel and build strong working relationships with the hotel’s team
- Grow our community, actively engaging with our audience
- Report on social trends, leading development of new and exciting social marketing initiatives and tools for the business
The ideal candidate will have
2-3 years working in digital / social media, preferably within a hospitality or luxury brand
Experienced in producing a high standard of work at all times, paying attention to detail and removing the possibility of error. You will maintain all company quality standards continually looking for areas of improvement
Equipped with strong communication skills and the ability to positively express opinions and influence
Ready with excellent planning and organisational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
Able to collaborate at all levels combined with top-notch client-facing skills incluiding email, phone and face-to-face with the ability to listen and problem solve
Motivated and at your best in a fast-paced environment
A data driven creative
Experienced in using basic tools such Facebook Creator Studio, Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack and Sprout Social
A social native, with a deep understanding of all social platforms and how to drive growth across each
Social media obsessed and highly engaged on platforms with a good eye on the entire media landscape with a view to growing your knowledge
A real foodie who knows good restaurants with your finger on the pulse of local culture, the arts and what’s coming next
Confident and obsessed with producing creative content, especially Reels
Based in London and available to capture events as they happen at the hotel
Naturally articulate, affable and cultured – an independent thinker
Salary from £18,000 per year for 20 hours per week depending on experience.
20 working hours per week over 5 days (happy to discuss flexibility).
This role may suit a freelancer based on a day rate.
You will be entitled to 14.5 days’ paid holiday per year (inclusive of public holidays and a half day on the last working day before the Christmas and New Year) based on working a twenty-hour week. If you do not work the full year, your entitlement to holiday will be calculated on a pro rata basis
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Jackie Cowell at Jackie.email@example.com