We always have room for people who are energetic, deliver excellence and who have a passion for our wonderful industry.
Any open positions that we have available will be displayed below. If you do not see a position that matches your career search currently, please forward your resume, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Executive
We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive with the opportunity to work across a number of prestigious hotel accounts. Working with independent hoteliers gives the opportunity to really influence clients’ brands and revenue.
The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing specialist with an interest in the luxury travel industry and the food scene. The role covers all aspects of digital marketing including paid search advertising, remarketing, social media, content creation, SEO, email and website development and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Passion for digital marketing with excellent technical skills and a keen interest in digital industry trends
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of CMS systems, Google Analytics, email marketing, paid search, social media marketing and SEO
- Strong, creative copywriting skills and a high attention to detail
- Adobe Photoshop and basic HTML programming an advantage
- A good degree and a digital marketing qualification is preferred
- Smartly presented and comfortable liaising with clients and partners in the luxury sector
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to make your mark on a well-established account
- Company of a strong team of marketers in a central London location
- Early finish Friday once a month
- 22 days’ holiday a year + Bank Holidays, plus an extra day of holiday each year up to a maximum of 5 additional days
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Paula Rison-Gray