We always have room for people who are energetic, deliver excellence and who have a passion for our wonderful industry.
PART-TIME MARKETING ASSISTANT
We currently have an opportunity for a part-time Marketing Assistant with an interest in the luxury travel industry. The role covers all aspects of marketing including digital, and will be working predominantly for our London five-star hotel client, One Aldwych.
The ideal candidate will be driven, enthusiastic, have a mature ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Extensive experience in marketing is not required and on-the-job training will be provided, however interest, enthusiasm and determination to grow are highly desired.
The ideal candidate will have:
- One year’s experience in a marketing or administrative role
- Excellent proofreading skills, good grammar and spelling
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- 2:1 degree (preferably English/Business Studies/Marketing/Arts)
- Strong communication and written language skills, including writing for online, print and social media communications
- An interest in internet marketing and a knowledge of social media
- Technical skills and some knowledge of CMS systems and Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Smartly presented and comfortable liaising with clients and partners in the luxury sector
Working hours – 24 hours per week which could be split over 3, 4 or 5 days.
Salary – from £15,000 per annum (Pro rata equivalent of £25,000 per annum), dependent on experience
We pride ourselves in providing a stable and friendly working environment with an excellent work/life balance. This part-time role might suit someone starting a career in marketing or someone with experience looking for flexibility.
If you feel that you have the experience, qualifications and skills to be the Marketing Assistant at Pineapple then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com